
(The picture above is a still from the video we took just after we brought Arick home from the hospital)
It is so hard to believe that Arick is 7 years old today. What a joy it has been to have him as part of our family. Without him we may never have memorized the movie Dumbo, have owned about 20 toy elephants, have had such a large collection of lightsabers and swords, discovered the large number of frogs in our yard, had sugar ants for pets, or received nearly as many hugs. Then there is the dimple that just makes my heart melt every time I see it and a laugh that is so contagious it can defeat a bad case of the grumps every time. Life just wouldn't be as sweet without our Arick. We love you buddy, Happy Birthday!
To help celebrate his special day, please leave a comment or send an email and I will make sure he gets the message. Thanks!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Arick!!! We had so much fun with you in Utah. You are a very smart, kind and funny guy. We hope you like the Spiderman lunchbox. We love you very much!!
Love,
Uncle Andy and Auntie Jamie
Arick,
Your Uncle Marshall, the boys and I wanted to wish you the very happiest of birthdays today! I hear you got a DS Lite! Very cool! I hope you had the best birthday ever!
Happy, Happy Birthday and much love from the "Bridges Bunch!!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARICK! Auntie Shelley LOVES ya! I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! :)
Love and Aloha, eh!
~Uncle Jon and Auntie Shelley
Happy belated birthday Arick! We hope that you had a great day! We miss you and can't wait to see you again! We love you!
Love,
Uncle Buckethead and Auntie Crystal
What a cutie! Enjoy being seven, Arick. Be a good brother. And learn lots in the second grade.
BTW, Sofia saw this picture and exclaimed; "That's me holding Courtney?"
Post a Comment