
If any of you read the comments on my blog, you can see that Shelley is a regular blog reader and 'commentator.' (You shouldn't be afraid to leave comments either as this shows me who is reading the blog every once and a while.) She is my sister-in-law, Andrew's youngest sister. She is a real sweetie, loves my kids and my kids love her. She lives far away in Canada so we don't see her often, so it was extra special when we got to see her in Utah for the wedding.
2 comments:
Aren't I just so adorable? Thanks Amy! I'm using the color pic for my new profile picture. :-D It looks better than I do in real life ;) hehe!
Wow....you are really getting awesome at taking photos! When Steve and I have a little bigger family, I am going to have you be our photographer! By the way Shelley...you look amazing!
Post a Comment