Monday, December 14, 2009

One reason I haven't been blogging


Here is one of the cutest reasons I have not been blogging. I took a trip to Utah to take pictures of my sweet little niece, Gracie. This is the first baby for my brother-in-law (a Salt Lake City firefighter) and his wife and we all so excited for them. She is such an angel. You can see more pictures of her here: http://amylynnsmith.com/photocart/slide_show.php?viewGallery=1035

6 comments:

Steph said...

Oh Amy she's precious :) Congrats on the new baby in the family! Your photos are just beautiful. Great job :)

CJ & LJ said...

Very cute!! I really wish you easterners would let me know when you're in Ut. It would be nice to see you again. =)

Anonymous said...

I love all those photos so much! I'm so jealous you got to see her in person already. I especially love the b&w one of her and Crystal both looking at the camera, their eyes are exactly the same! Beautiful!

: ) Paula said...

Jealous that you got to meet Gracie. Love it. Love them all. You've got mad photography/slide show skills.

I love that brown hair! Love #7973 lots (mamma and baby). Co. said "Awww!" at #7731. And Ro. thinks all the firefighter ones are great.

You rock. So does Gracie!

Traci said...

amy-
you ought to be so proud of yourself! the pix are all adorable and came out so well!
she is a doll!
merry Christmas!

Lindasue said...

AMAZING pictures Amy!
I bet you had a lot of fun.
Great work.